Wednesday 23 September 2009

Brain Freeze

My mind was so busy, its non stop thinking to write..I can feels the words coming out from my head....words by words...feels like writing poem..or letter...I dunno....my mind is sooo packed now...unbelievable, I wish I can write this like my own assignments.....may be i should start writting despite my lousy english? I don't see why not? May be I can express in words , the rite words to use and the rhythm as well......Oh LORD......help me out hear my cry......pls get this out of my mind.....Love don't hurt......and love does not torture........love protect others from getting hurt...love is stable...it will not wobble, love knows no boundries.....no pricess, love is a universal language.....which you dun need other language to express your love. But why ppl confuse over this..?

No comments:

Post a Comment