Friday 25 September 2009

TASTELESS...

I can cook, but the food seems tasteless to me,
I can bake but I don't feel like having a piece,
I can't eat, what's wrong with me?
How can I sustain with this misery?
All I can take is fluids to fill my tummy,
How can banana smoothies and yogurt gives me energy?
When will this be over? I need to taste the food that I usually consume,
I have the veges and the meat but where is my passion for food?
Where can I find it? Why is this happening to me?
Why LOVES do this to me?
I thought LOVE, supposed to be wonderful feeling,
Why I end up like this?
Cold, heartless, loveless and lonely,
I'm so hungry,
Am I hungry for LOVE?
Or hungry for food?
I forgot what's the taste of food,
My usual craving seems bitter to me,
Please take this pain away from me,
For all I have done and all I ever did, In the name of LOVE !!!!!

KIMI

No comments:

Post a Comment