Wednesday 23 September 2009

what is understanding?..what is love...and care? and WHY?

What is understanding? It is called intellection a psychological process related to an abstract or physical object, such as a person, situation, or messages whereby one is able to think about it and use concept to deal adequately with that object.

Well all the above, to me understanding is beyond words...you dun need words to explain...its from within...derives from the bottom of your heart. Understanding a person does not require words to express, it can also be done by non verbal communication which is by gesture, or body language....

Today, i received a news, which to my suprise, although it was hard for me despite that I 'm already stress up with  assignment that due today which I have not even type a word. A person asked me...do i ever talk about his past or my past. Well, for what i know I'm not interested in the past because I don't live in that past anymore, I have moved on......does that mean if you don't know a person past that means you don't understand a person? Or what hes trying to say that language was our barrier...that stopped us from getting to know each other? Or shall I say that he simply wants easier way out rather than put a lot of effort to teach others that does not understand their language....I know I 'm always on the blame side because I don't understand the language.......but I don't believe in that........but they don't.

Back to the past topic, Is that really necessary to know a person past....? Not me..if i know the person now....I'm only interested with the present and future. Everyone has their past, we all have it...but why hold on to the past when we have so much ahead of us. We don't look back , we learn from it....then make better person from it. Does not mean I don't know his past ....therefore I don't care...


Well, I'm tired of all this game........just because I love and care a person so much......

No comments:

Post a Comment