Saturday 12 September 2009

I HAVE A DREAM.....

Today in the evening, while I was about to have my dinner early in front of the television, most of the time I'm in the kitchen really..:P.. I switch on the TV and they were playing MAMMIA...to my suprise i watched it last year in Helsinki alone and this time I'm watching it alone as well, well may be coz am in Jeddah. As usual I'm restless doing my chores but I stayed till the movie ends. The last song they played was I have a dream....such a beautiful song, it reminds me of my mom, she have never laughed at my dream when I told her what I want to be......She always have the positive thought about it....she always said if i can make t that would be great...It feels like i watched that movie yesterday ...but actually its already a year old...time flies before you know it .....a year passed by...so many event happened to me..but I'm glad because I grew from it....Of course my dreams now its different compare last year....And I know that it will gets better ....for sure ....Its ok to dream......at least we know what we want in our life....

No comments:

Post a Comment