Saturday 29 August 2009

Hormones....

Its unbelievable what hormones can do to your mood. Well for me..its been swinging like hell ever since I came back from holiday. I am proud being a woman...but does this only effect woman? Well I dun think so i guess...;P may be there 's something in my mind that bothers me...which I myself not sure of that....I had to keep myself busy ..reading and all..so that my brain can rest , and stop being so sensitive over tiny matters....It kills....but am glad that my friends are very understanding...., glad to have them..and I think they knew me very well....being spoiled all the time :p ....Thank you so much for being there for me and who ever that reading my blog...merci for being there for me......I will try not to be selfish or too moody but its all up to my hormones..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment