Saturday 6 February 2010

REFLECTION FOR TODAY MOVIE TITLE "MY SISTER KEEPER"

Today, as i was happily waiting to chat with a friend of mine from Swiss...not knowing that I was fool or may be I'm being too sensitive about it...

Anyway, back to the movie that I 'm going to share after watching beautiful movie that touches my heart. Sometimes in life ,we thought that we can fight for everything...but we forget that we are not GOD, at times we don't take charged of our life....we have to realistic about life...yes we can fight...fight to survive, fight for your rights, fight for your dignity....and etc. The moral of this story is that we have to learn to respect what other wants ..in other words human rights and not what we presume to be our way, and  we have to learn to  listen from others opinion not just yours....
This movie makes me cry so much...may be I'm being a cry baby..i think but truly meaningful ....definitely change my perception about life and what to fight for.....and yes we lived ones...but never forget to respect others decision as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment